Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fox

 
Fox
 
Spent a few hours up at the hide at Ipswich on Tuesday afternoon, hoping really to get a shot of either the male or female Bullfinch bathing at the pond. Unfortunately, neither paid a visit, but I will keep plugging away at it. There is always something to photograph up there.
 
I had only been in the hide about 30mins when this Fox appeared and I managed to get a few shots of it. I think it is a young one from this years litter but I am not 100% certain. He seemed quite inquisitive when he saw the lens protruding from the hide move slightly, and rather than run off, he sat down and watched to see if it moved again. By this time, I had him framed and focused nicely so I hit the motordrive and got a few shots.
 
Are You Looking At Me ?
 
Sometimes, being photographed can be so tiring that it makes you yawn !
 
If you have got an itch, you just have to scratch it !
 
Time to get up and find some food !


No comments:

Post a Comment